Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TAIL WAGGING TUESDAY- VOL 2

It's that time of the week again! Tail Wagging Tuesday! 


This week's theme is: Your pet's favorite toy. Lulu loves her some hamburger! It's so cute when she runs out of her kennel with it and takes is to "her spot." Then she just lays next to it, as if she is protecting it from me. I guess she has seen me devour too many hamburgers! HA!

She won't even let it out of her sight when she sleeps! She is just too much!


I could just eat her up.....and the hamburger too! Ha!


Smooches,

The Darling Diva

3 comments:

  1. Aww Lulu is so cute! Love her hamburger :)

    http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I found you from the linkup. Lulu is so adorable! :) I love how dogs treat their toys haha



    adrianerenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your fur baby with me and others! -C Mae

    ReplyDelete