Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SWIM SUITS AND STUFF.......

My new swimsuit finally came yesterday in the mail. Swimsuits aren't that easy for me to find and I usually have to order them online, so I have been patiently waiting.  I have a "busty" frame and have trouble finding ones that lift, support, and conceal my "girls." Ha!  Last year, I found a website called "Linda-The Bra Lady." Her store is in New York City and she specializes in bras of all sizes....little AND big. I guess she is a famous bra lady or something because she was recently featured on my favorite show, Bethany Ever After.  I decided to give her stuff a try last year and was thrilled with the two suits I got from her.  I wasn't all that thrilled with the patterns, more the fit.  I just realized this past year that I can't get too caught up on the size on the tag. If it fits properly, it will look MUCH better then squeezing into something just because it is a smaller size.  Without further adoo, here is the suit of 2011!

It is actually pretty cute on. I am a confident girl when it comes to my arms, my legs, my bottom,  my hair, and my abitilty to tan :). But when it comes to my tummy and chest, I get a little self-conscious.  This suit is perfect at helping me hide those insecurities.  It keeps the girls, "high and dry" and I don't mind the pattern....I mean, I would prefer it to be black with a leopard trim or something, but this isn't bad either. I can wear it with black accessories, but bright red might be fun too!  Anyhoo.....it wasn't cheap.....$185.....but it will be worth it if I feel good in it......


I picked up Lulu from doggie daycare last night and she was so happy to see me but she was EXHAUSTED.  We went home and watched the movie, Country Strong, with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw....It was delicious.  I LOVED it. I am now obsessed.   Rent it...you won't regret it.



Shout out to my boss, Bonnie. It is the 15th anniversary of her 34th birthday. You do the math.....
                             HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS LADY!!!!!!!
I think she should take us all out for happy hour to celebrate! Ha!

More tomorrow.....

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment