Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TAIL WAGGING TUESDAY

I saw my friend, Lindsay, linked up to CMAE and Tail Wagging Tuesday so I decided to join in the fun.























I am not real great with the "link thingy" yet so I will just post Lindsay's blog adress below. Follow her. Our families are great friends and she and her mom are total divas. Smooches. You will for sure be entertained. http://lindsayinnewhampshire.blogspot.com/



SO....without further adoo......my favorite pic of Lulu. AKA Lulu Bean, AKA Bean Dog, AKA Momma Dog (eventhough she has no babies), AKA Daughter Dog, AKA Love Bug. I know I have posted this picture of her before, but it is my favorite. She is a sun worshiper, just like her Momma!























Everybody knows I consider her my child. I talk as though she is a real human baby. So much so one of our freshman actually thought I had a daughter for the first semester. HA! I couldn't imagine life without her. Love you Lulu!

Smooches,

4 comments:

  1. I have a brittany spaniel! I'm partial to spaniels! She is too cute with those glasses! love it!!

    http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shades! so cute! :) Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete