Sunday, April 10, 2011

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL LAUGH IF I WANT TO......

So last night my little brother and his wife came down to go to dinner with my parents and me.  They live about 2 hours from my parents and are extremely busy as police officers keeping our street safe so any time they can make for us is really exicting.  Mom had set up a pedicure appointment for me so Bo and Robin picked me up and we headed to meet my parents at Papapavolos. Turns out IT WAS A SUPRISE PARTY FOR ME!  The waitress opened the door the private room and all my loved ones were there shouting, "SUPRISE!" I was shocked because my birthday isn't actually for a month.  My parents will be in Euroupe during my actually birthday and there is no way for the rest of my family to get to me in KS, so I guess they decided to celebrate early. I have no problem with that! Ha!  My Mom and her friend had decorated the room, Stef style.  There was a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign that had glitter with jewel colors. Standard for an Amanda birthday.  She had a the table in a pink table cloth and napkins that said, "30 is the new 20." Amen, sistah.  I also had my own birthday girl glass and wine stopper.  The room was also decorated with pics of me and all the special people throughout the years.  The whole thing was perfect.

We spent the whole night laughing and telling stories. My extended family really has a great time together and we have some huge characters!  To top it all off, my parents surprised me with my favorite coffee cake. The waiter even tried to put 30 candles on there. Bless his heart. I would have been fine with just 1! Ha!  I felt very special and loved, and also really spoiled! On top of many other gifts,  I got Tory Burch flips AND my diamond cross. I loved everything but the greatest gift was just spending time with my family.   Needless to say, I am grateful for everything, especially them. Once again, my Mom outdid herself with the planning and I am so thankful!

Like I said, my birthday isn't till next month so I am still 29 and holding........

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA  

1 comment:

  1. Lelo...when is your b day? I am so sorry if I have missed it! Loving your blog girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete