Monday, April 4, 2011

TORY B.....OH HOW I LUV THEE........

So my girl Tory Burch has done it again. She is just too darn cute.I saw her on The View last week and I totes forgot to let you know about it. Pictured below is my favorite t-shirt she is selling on her website. I am a fan of anything that is red with hearts. And this shirt is extra special because (drum roll)......100% of the proceeds from the sales will go towards the relief work in Japan! And it's only $29.00! What a great opportunity to support a needy cause AND look cute. I, however, will have to find another way to contribute. Non-vnecks don't flatter my busty frame. Thanks for the brutal honesty, Mom. HA!
















You can just go to her website, www.toryburch.com , and order from there!



Smooches,

No comments:

Post a Comment