Thursday, April 28, 2011

GOOOOOOOO TIGERS!

Welp, it's official. I can finally talk about it!!!! Teddy Ballgame (Daddy) is going to be the Director of Athletics at The University of Pacific (effective July 1st).  I couldn't be happier for him.  He played at Pacific, coached at Pacific, was the Athletics Director at Pacific (in the 80's) and the Vice President at Pacific. He is in the Pacific Athletics Hall of Fame so he totally feels like this is his school!    He even married my Mom at the university chapel 40 years ago!


Everybody is on board. Mom is embracing ORANGE (gasp) and Crystal has her tiger print collar on.  Below is a pic of our family back when Dad was the AD the first time!  Weren't we cute?!?! I showed a couple of people at work and they said that I had my princess wave down even back then! I was a diva from the START! HA!




Here is the pic from the article today in the paper........SO FUN!!!!!





Side note: From here on out if I say anything like....go Tigers, congratulations Tigers, good luck Tigers, YEAH Tigers...... I am refering ONLY to the Pacific Tigers.......NOT the tigers from Missouri. Just had to make that clear.

All I can say is......Here we go again..........

SMOOCHES,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment