Friday, April 1, 2011

LAKE SEASON- WHOOT WHOOT!

Hudy is getting the boat out of storage today which means....LAKE SEASON IS ALMOST HERE...so close I can practically FEEL the sun beating down on my skin (Of course, Mom, skin that is LATHERED in SPF 50). The first thing I always think of is WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?! Now I know I am not the typical Clinton Lake boater. I like big sunnies, matching flip flops,a cute cover-up, and a properly fitted suit. My toes are pedicured and my hair is washed BEFORE and AFTER. I do carry a koozie, but it is pink with rhinestones. Although I do like to look put together out there on the water, it doesn't mean that I can't get down and dirty and have fun with the best of them! I'm not all diva, I was a rower for gosh sakes! Here is a little pre-view of what I plan to be sporting the first day......Ahoy Matey!

Seafolly one piece bathing suit
110 EUR - my-wardrobe.com

Wet seal shoes
$9.80 - intl.wetseal.com

Fab black leather tote bag
200 EUR - welikefashion.com

MNG by Mango coral ring
$20 - jcpenney.com

Sunglass
ocshades.com

Maison Michel wide brim hat
$495 - kirnazabete.com

Forever21.com - Beauty - 1070220535
$2.80 - forever21.com


Smooches,

No comments:

Post a Comment