Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DENIAL AIN'T A RIVER IN EGYPT

I am still really emotional about Katie leaving so I thought I would blog like it wasn't happening.  Denial has always worked for me. On top of it all....I haven't had sugar, carbs, or alcohol in 5 days (go me) so I am a little on edge.  I had a pretty emotional phone call with my Mom two nights ago and I must have been pretty irrational because she asked me if I was about to get "my time of the month."  BINGO!!! That little "gift" arrived this morning. She knows me too well.  I feel like all of this is the perfect storm.  We'll see how it goes tonight when I have to say the final goodbye to Katie.  Pray for us :)

Ok......before I start crying I better stop talking about what is REALLY GOING ON and just start blogging in denial.......

Soooo it's offically the BEST month of the year....MAY, my birthmonth.To ring in this new month I thought I would let you all know what is on my "lust list." Ha! Just in case you all have no clue what to get the girl who already has everything! Ha! I know I won't get all of these things, or maybe not even one of them, but I do know that my parents are going on a cruise in Europe during my ACTUAL 30TH BIRTHDAY so they should feel very guilty.(Side note:I'm just kidding.My parents totes deserve this cruise to celebrate 40 years of marriage. They really don't EVER do anything like this so I hope they have a blast. And bring me back something cool. Ha! PLUS: they already got me my dream necklace. A diamond cross. I'm actually really spoiled. HA! ) So, here we go........

The new iPad (or an old one for that matter) along with a bling case, of course.......



























I die for this Tory Burch wallet. Die.



And I die for these Tory Burch shoes in RED (size 10 just in case anyone is wondering. HA!) Die.





Last, but not least, THE Louis Vuitton. (Side note: I know this one is a stretch. But a girl can dream.)





















In all seriousness, I don't really need any of these things. I have a great family, awesome friends and everyone is happy and healthy. That is really all I want for my birthday. Oh yeah, and really awesome cake.......
























Hope you all have a happy May!

Smooches,

1 comment:

  1. I figured out how to comment so now I probably will... Get ready...

    ReplyDelete