Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"TINY" ANNOUNCEMENT (really it's huge though)

Something REALLY exciting has been brewing for the Leland's and I can finally let the cat out of the bag.............


These people (Bro and SIL):


Side note: They are both policemen/women so they are trained with those guns. HA!

ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS.................................



And these people (Mom and Ballgame):





ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS (Glam-ma and Grandpa, respectively).........

And this girl (me):




IS GOING TO BE A REAL, LIVE, BLOOD AUNTIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin is PREGGERS!!!! We are so excited, and a little bit obsessed! HA!  It is so exciting  that our little family is growing. We found out that Robin was preggo right around the time my Grandmother passed away.  Robin said, "Isn't it great how when one life leaves the family another one is born." So true and so powerful. God is GOOD to the Lelands.

They are not going to find out the sex of the baby, which is fine by me. I can still stock up on Jayhawk gear no matter if it's a boy or a girl. I already sent them this onsie.....along with Jayhawk booties, bibs, and pacifiers.  I know, this kid has no chance..................


So.....without further adoo......here is the first pic of my little niece/nephew (from now on reffered to in this blog as "Tiny").



Isn't Tiny adorable?!?!?! We sure think so!!!!!!! GOD IS GOOD!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA


1 comment: