Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BIRTHDAY LOVIE

So I got back from lunch today and had the BEST suprise waiting for me............



.............a birthday package from my Auntie Chris (The Original Diva).  She is just the best. She can even make a brown paper bag into cute wrapping paper!  I took me about 3.5 seconds to tear into that sucker and inside was the most beautiful pewter picture frame. She always knows the most perfect present for me and she has the greatest sense of style.  Last year she gave me some silver bangles that I wear EVERYDAY to work. 

Isn't the little note perfect too?  She is my Godmother and I most certainly get my "diva-ness" from her (although Stef did contribute a little. HA! ).  I'm going to take it home once I get a great picture to put in it. Maybe a pic from my birthday. But for right now I added it to the corner of my desk that I keep all of my "lovies."  I have a huge desk and most of it is filled with work stuff but I do have a section in the corner reserved from my favorite things. Basically the things that keep me sane during the season. HA! If you look closely I have other notes from Auntie Chris up there... 


Another favorite part of my desk is my stapler, tape, mouse combo. I got them from my Mom and co-worker, Trena.  I was issued the standard desk supplies when I got my job but they were soooo boring.  I couldn't stand them! I got the mouse pad from Old Navy for $1.50. So much better then the boring black square they expected me to use!   And now I can totally tell if someone steals my stuff. HA! These just make me happy..................






Anyhoo.....THANK YOU AUNTIE CHRIS ( I will email you a more personal email later).  I love you very much!  Love Love Love.

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment